About Mold No More
What We Do
1) Assessment: The first step of any mold remediation project is a visual inspection. One of our team members will arrive at your property at an agreed upon date and time to assess the extent of mold and its underlying cause. We will discuss our findings with you and give a quote for the amount of remediation required.*
*We charge $150 for the assessment and quote, which will be deducted from the remediation charge if Mold No More is chosen for the remediation.
2) Remediation: At an agreed upon date and time, our team will begin and complete the process of restoring your property to a safe level of mold ecology.
Cost of remediation- An agreed upon price between you and our team. Any cost adjustments during the project will be discussed with you before going forward.
3) Clean-up: We promise to treat your property with respect. You will be given a Certification of Remediation Completion with a guaranteed warranty period. If the mold comes back within the warranty period, so do we, free of charge. We take pride in our work and provide the best quality work within our scope of practice as professional remediators.
1) ISOLATE: Create a physical barrier by building a temporary HEPA filtered plastic chamber surrounding the contaminated area. The barrier will prevent airborne mold and dust particles from escaping into the rest of your home during the remediation process.
2) TREAT: Apply a commercial grade concentrated hydrogen peroxide based cleaner designed to penetrate deep into surfaces.
3) SEAL: Apply a white moisture-resistant coating to cover severe staining and prevent moisture from reabsorbing into surfaces.
4) FINAL STEPS: HEPA vacuum work space. Fog the area with a botanical mist throughout the work space to kill any airborne spores released during the remediation process. Utilize a commercial grade HEPA-filtered air scrubber to capture airborne spore remains.*
*We may allow air scrubbers to run at least 24 hours after job completion. Time varies based on area size and mold severity.